The NH-U9B SE2 is built around Noctua's premium quality NH-U9B heatsink that combines excellent quiet cooling performance with compact size, making it ideal for use in HTPC systems and smaller cases.
- Noctua's enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1) and meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease-of-use.
- Including two of Noctua's award-winning NF-B9 92mm fans with Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise-Adaptors, the NH-U9B SE2 offers full flexibility in fine-tuning the cooler for supreme quietness and maximum performance in push-pull mode.
- Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
- Bundled with a tube of NT-H1,two exquisite NF-B9 fans and the new SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the NH-U9B SE2 forms a complete premium quality package that's backed up and contains everything you need to achieve superb quiet cooling performance.
- Socket compatibility Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, LGA2011 on request & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1 (backplate required)Height (without fan) 125 mm Width (without fan) 95 mm Depth (without fan)
- 71 mm Height (with fan) 125 mm Width (with fan) 95 mm Depth (with fan) 95/120* mm
- Weight (without fan) 460 weight (with fan) 550/640* material Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminum (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating Fan compatibility 2x 92x92x25mmScope of Delivery 2x NF-B9 premium fan2x Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A.)2x Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)Y-Split CableNT-H1 high-grade thermal compoundSecuFirm2 Mounting Kits
|Model||NH-U9B SE2 |
|Package Weight ||1.2 Lbs. |
|Product Dimensions||3.75 x 3.74 x 4.92 inches|