The NH-L9a is a premium quality quiet CPU cooler for AMD based HTPCs and Small Form Factor systems. At a super-low profile of only 37mm, the NH-L9a is ideal for extremely slim cases and due to its 92x114mm footprint, it provides excellent compatibility with tall RAM modules and other components on mini-ITX mainboards. The custom designed SecuFirm2 mounting system for AM3+/FM1/FM2 makes installation a child’s play and thanks to the highly optimized NF-A9x14 premium fan that supports fully automatic speed control via PWM, the NH-L9a runs remarkably quiet. Topped off with Noctua’s renowned NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-L9a fuses everything users have come to expect from Noctua’s larger coolers into a super-compact package for slim HTPC systems.
- Due to the slim 23mm heat sink and the NF-A9x14 low profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9 stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases that offer minimum clearance for CPU coolers.
- The NH-L9a has a 92x114mm footprint that complies to the 96x114mm keep-out zone specified by AMD. This means that it doesn't overhang the RAM slots, so it's fully compatible with tall memory modules.
- Some AMD based mini-ITX mainboards have the PCIe slot sitting close to the 96x114mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone may block the PCIe slot, the 92x114mm sized NH-L9a provides full compatibility with PCIe cards.
- The highly optimized NF-A9x14 premium fan features Noctua's proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures. Supporting PWM for fully automatic speed control, the NF-A9x14 allows the NH-L9a to stay remarkably quiet.
- Allowing to reduce the maximum speed of the NF-A9x14 fan from 2500 to 1800rpm, the included Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) makes it possible to achieve near-silent setups using CPUs with less than 65W TDP.
- The NH-L9a bundles a custom-designed SecuFirm2 mounting system for AM2(+)/AM3(+)/FM1/FM2 that offers extended compatibility with mini-ITX boards and makes installation easier than ever, all while maintaining the trusted SecuFirm2 quality.
- Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
|Package Weight ||14.7 Oz. |
|Product Dimensions||5.67 x 3.62 x 1.45 inches|