The NH-D9L is a premium grade dual tower CPU cooler that has been designed to provide excellent quiet cooling performance at a height of only 110mm. Its comparably low profile (15mm lower than classic 9cm tower coolers such as the NH-U9S) doesn't only guarantee full 3U compliance but also makes the NH-D9L ideal for compact HTPC and Small Form Factor cases that have airflow paths parallel to the mainboard. Thanks to its 95x95mm footprint, the NH-D9L clears the RAM and PCIe slots on all Intel based and most AMD based ITX mainboards. The included NF-A9 premium fan supports automatic speed control via PWM for outstanding quietness of operation and a second, optional NF-A9 fan can be added for further improved performance in dual fan mode. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, Noctua's proven NT-H1 thermal compound and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NH-D9L forms a highly compact premium package for space-restricted applications.
- While most low-profile coolers blow air towards the motherboard, NH-D9L is a tower style cooler that bows parallel to the mainboard, which allows superior airflow efficiency in cases with front intake and rear exhaust fans
- Whereas classic 9cm coolers with up to 125mm height fit 4U rack mount cases, the NH-D9L's reduced height of 110mm allows it to also fit 3U chassis. This makes it ideal for noise-sensitive 3U applications in fields such as audio or video processing.
- With its 95x95mm footprint, the NH-D9L does not overhang the RAM slots on current Intel and most AMD mainboards. This gives the user full access to the memory modules and guarantees 100% compatibility with tall heat spreaders or optional memory fans
- The NF-A9 92mm fan supplied with the NH-D9L supports PWM for convenient automatic speed control through the mainboard. In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced from 2000 to 1550rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptor for even quieter operation
- While larger coolers that exceed 95x95mm socket zone are likely to block the PCIe slot, the 95x95xmm sized NH-D9L provides full compatibility with PCIe cards, be it on ATX, micro ATX or ITX
- The NH-D9L includes an extra set of fan mounting clips for users who want to achieve even better cooling performance by adding a second, optional NF-A9 to the front fin stack.
- Using the y-cable supplied with the NF-A9 PWM retail fan, both fans can be connected to one CPU fan header.
- Supporting Intel LGA115x (LGA1150,LGA1155,LGA1156), LGA2011 (LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3) and AMD (AM2+,AM3,AM3+,FM1,FM2,FM2+), the SecuFirm2 mounting included with the NH-D9L guarantees perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets
|Package Weight ||1 Lbs. |
|Product Dimensions||3.74 x 3.74 x 4.33 inches|