Successor to the award-winning NH-C14, the NH-C14S is an elite class top-flow CPU cooler that is extremely efficient, highly compatible and remarkably adjustable. Thanks to its deeper fin stack and the renowned NF-A14 PWM fan, the single fan NH-C14S provides similar quiet cooling performance to its dual fan predecessor while being even more versatile: With the fan installed on top of the fins, the cooler is compatible with RAM modules of up to 70mm height. With the fan installed underneath the fins, the total height of the cooler is only 115mm, making it suitable for use in many HTPC cases. At the same time, the new offset layout allows it to clear the top PCIe slot on most µATX and ATX motherboards. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2™ multi-socket mounting system, Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound and full 6 years manufacturer’s warranty, the NH-C14S is a premium quality top-flow solution for the highest demands.
- Having received more than 200 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines, the NH-C14 has become an established reference for 140mm top-flow coolers.
- With its deeper fin stack and more efficient NF-A14 PWM fan, the new S-version provides similar performance and further improved compatibility.
- The c-type top-flow design of NH-C14S not only allows for superb quiet cooling performance while maintaining a much lower profile than today's 140mm tower-style cooler but also ensures excellent airflow over RAM modules & near-socket motherboard component.
- Run with the NF-A14 fan installed underneath the fin stack, the NH-C14S stands only 115mm tall, which is much lower than tower coolers with 140mm or 120mm fans and allows it to fit many desktop style or HTPC cases.
- Compared to the original NH-C14, the layout of NH-C14S has been offset in two axis. Thanks to this measure, the heatsink will clear the top PCIe slot on most ATX and ATX motherboards when the bending of the heat pipes face the PCIe slots or the I/O panel.
- Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic optimizations such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 is renowned to be among the best quiet 140mm fans on the market.
- Combined with the deeper fin stack of the NH-C14S, it allows the cooler to achieve similar performance levels as its dual fan predecessor despite only using a single NF-A14.
|Item Weight ||2.2 Lbs. |
|Product Dimensions||4.53 x 5.51 x 6.42 inches|