VGA/SVGA Monitor Cable (HD15)M - (HD15)M, 100' SVGA HD15 M/M CABLE WITH FERRITES
VGA (Video Graphics Array) is a graphic display system for PCs developed by IBM. VGA uses analog signals rather than digital signals and has been developed that offer greater resolution and more colors. Today all PCs make support VGA, and possibly some other more advanced standard. Extended length cables are available upon request.
- SVGA MONITOR CABLE
- RGB MONITOR CABLE
- BNC MONITOR CABLE
- VGA EXTENSION CABLE
Product Specification :
- Perfect for connecting your Monitors, Projectors, and Video Cards
- Connects your PC to a VGA/ SVGA monitor with HDDB15 Male connectors
- Superior Performance, Guaranteed
- Cable Length:1m, 1.8m, 3m, 5m, 8m, 15m, 25m, 30m
- Cable Connections:VGA(HD15) Male to VGA(HD15) Female
you may also be interested in . . .
|Also in the VGA/SVGA Monitor Cable (HD15)M - (HD15)M, 100' SVGA HD15 M/M CABLE WITH FERRITES category...|