Acard (ARS2057P) SATA DVD/CD Duplicator - 1 to 7 Target, built-in 24x Sata Burners (Black)
The Acard ARS-2057 Sata Series is a professional Sata DVD CD duplicator offering optical disc burning technology. It Compatible for anyone involved in disc duplication, the user-friendly LCD interface provides a simple one-step copy function that burns your DVD blank discs at an optimal speed producing 7 copies every burn cycle. Burning speeds are adjustable and other standard menu features are available for advanced users. A computer is not required at all for this Acard Sata standalone duplication unit. All inside this copy tower itself, different CD and DVD formats are automatically detected to allow stable and secure buffer under run protected burning without the added trouble or stress from a computer to handle such functions. Standalone DVD/CD SATA duplication: NO software or computer required.
- Easy to operate with NO software required
- Specially manufactured DVD reader and controller to support high speed duplication
- User-friendly LCD display interface
- Automatic copy verify, compare, and prescan functions
- Automatic CD and DVD format detection
- One touch CD and DVD duplication
- Burning speeds up to 18x on both DVD+R and DVD-R: selectable options to burn at 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x, 18x, 20x, 22x, 24x
- Burning time 3 to 4 minutes for half-capacity full DVD, 5 to 8 minutes for full-capacity DVD
- Multi-target simultaneous burning technology: NO cool down time
- Compatible with the most CD and DVD formats
- Collect and edit track(s) from different discs to compile a mix CD
- Upgradeable firmware via upgrade CD for future drive technology and update
- Optional Acard High-Speed USB 2.0 connection: When connected to a computer using the external connection, one of the optical burner drives on the duplicator becomes activated as an external burner
- Optional Acard SMART USB 2.0 connection: When connected to a computer using this external connection, the built-in hard drive on the duplicator interacts directly with your computer (This option is NOT MAC compatible)
- Optional Sata Hard Drive connection: A hard drive in the duplicator decreases duplication time and increases the stability of the duplicator. Once the DVD or CD disc image is stored in the hard drive, the original source disc is no longer needed to perform duplication. Then from the controller panel of the duplicator, functions such as writing, deleting, and selecting the hard drive partition is done. If you have multiple originals which need to be duplicated time after time, the hard drive option is definitely recommended. The hard drive will be divided into smaller partitions where each partition can hold one DVD or CD disc. The size of each partition will depend on the type of the optical disc media.
you may also be interested in . . .
|Also in the Acard (ARS2057P) SATA DVD/CD Duplicator - 1 to 7 Target, built-in 24x Sata Burners (Black) category...|